Please note that listed sites are not necessarily endorsed by #TheWorldIsWatching. The following links are provided in good faith to educate our community members. These links are complimentary to our Issue Briefing: Racism is a Public Health Crisis.
- Advancing Racial Equity Webinar Series – https://www.apha.org/-/media/files/pdf/webinars/2020/advancing_racial_equity_discussion_guide_part_i.ashx?la=en&hash=826C2700FFDD1B00E117B9F98C1105E38A32A4F6
- Racism Is a Public Health Problem – http://harvardpublichealthreview.org/hphr-editorial-racism-is-a-public-health-problem/
- Racism and Health – https://www.apha.org/topics-and-issues/health-equity/racism-and-health
- The Impact of Racism on the Health and Well-Being of the Nation – https://www.apha.org/events-and-meetings/webinars/racism-and-health and https://www.health.state.mn.us/communities/practice/resources/equitylibrary/apha-impactracism.html
- American Medical Association: Police Brutality Must Stop – https://www.ama-assn.org/about/leadership/police-brutality-must-stop
- Addressing Law Enforcement Violence as a Public Health Issue – https://www.apha.org/policies-and-advocacy/public-health-policy-statements/policy-database/2019/01/29/law-enforcement-violence
- The Impact of Racism on Child and Adolescent Health – https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/144/2/e20191765
If you have additional links you would like listed here, please contact us.